Planning for ECF 3.6
It's time to start doing community planning for ECF 3.6 and subsequent releases. This page will allow ECF committers and/or community members to list possible areas for new and/or continuing work that could be targeted to ECF 3.6 and/or subsequent releases.
Plan Items for ECF 3.6
- Support for SSL for ECF generic provider bug
- More/better documentation bug
- (additional help wanted for this): Test for regression and have Equinox/p2 use (in Kepler) the newly added Apache httpclient 4-based filetransfer provider. See bug 337449. NOTE: p2/Eclipse platform has dependency upon us to provide code on +0 release schedule.
- Get Bucky build working again (adhere to the EF security policy). NOTE: this work currently blocks p2/Platform needs for bug 337449
Harshana Eranga Martin
- Moving Salvo: News Reader toward Tycho based Maven build. (Harshana Eranga Martin) Harshana' Fork Location
- Moving Salvo to e4 (Wim Jongman)