Difference between revisions of "Planning Council/September 05 2012"
(→Members and Attendees)
|Line 134:||Line 134:|
== Juno SR1 ==
== Juno SR1 ==
Revision as of 13:00, 5 September 2012
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, August 01, 2012, at 1200 Eastern|
|Dial in:|| (See Asterisk service for complete details on SIP, potential new numbers, phone mute commands, etc.)
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
- SR1 coming soon! See Juno/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Service_Releases. Issues? Problems?
Continue and conclude annual debrief
- Feel free to add things to the page before the meeting, if that would facilitate discussion.
- Some good points raised. We will re-visit in September.
- Be sure to read last years: Planning_Council/Indigo_retrospective
Begin Kepler Requirements Planning
- Begin discussion of requirements, if changes needed. To the extent possible, I suggest we start with high level issues this month (such as, should any be added, removed?) and perhaps finish up with wording changes for clarification (if any) next month.
- What's status of new "Portal Interface"? (Wayne?). Is it (nearly) ready to use for "Simultaneous Release data"? For example, links to ramp down plan, accessibility support, reports? Etc.
- bug 365738 Procedure and trade-offs for explicit "sign up" for "the next" Simultaneous Release.
- October 3, 2012 (our regular "first Wednesday" meeting, at Noon Eastern).
- Plan for Kepler