Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Planning Council/Nov 05 2008"

m (Attendees)
m (Additional Topics)
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 24: Line 24:
 
==Topics==
 
==Topics==
 
* Review items from [[Planning_Council/Oct_27_2008|in-person meeting]], particularly train participation requirement bugzillas
 
* Review items from [[Planning_Council/Oct_27_2008|in-person meeting]], particularly train participation requirement bugzillas
 +
** We quickly reviewed the outcome of our last in-person meeting
  
 
===Reminders===
 
===Reminders===
Line 29: Line 30:
  
 
== Additional Topics ==
 
== Additional Topics ==
* TBD
+
* None
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
* TBD
+
* Send out a note to mailing list when Galileo plan.xml is visible (Rich)
 +
* Send out a note with instructions on how to update build contribution files (Rich)
  
 
'''Carry over items'''
 
'''Carry over items'''
 
* Look into having a "name that train" contest to coincide with EclipseCon each year (artwork as well?) (Bjorn)
 
* Look into having a "name that train" contest to coincide with EclipseCon each year (artwork as well?) (Bjorn)

Latest revision as of 12:31, 5 November 2008

Meeting Title: Planning Council Conference Call
Date & Time: Wednesday Nov 05, 2008 at 1600 UTC / 0900 SFO / 1200 NYC / 1700 London / 1800 Berlin
Dial-in: For the call-in numbers, please see the Portal page.

Attendees

  • Markus Knauer
  • Oliver Cole
  • Doug Gaff
  • Ed Merks
  • Oisin Hurley
  • Thomas Watson
  • Karsten Schmidt

Regrets

  • Brian Fitzpatrick (sorry, car appt.)

Topics

  • Review items from in-person meeting, particularly train participation requirement bugzillas
    • We quickly reviewed the outcome of our last in-person meeting

Reminders

  • December 10-11, 2008 - plenary session with Board

Additional Topics

  • None

Action Items

  • Send out a note to mailing list when Galileo plan.xml is visible (Rich)
  • Send out a note with instructions on how to update build contribution files (Rich)

Carry over items

  • Look into having a "name that train" contest to coincide with EclipseCon each year (artwork as well?) (Bjorn)

Back to the top