Difference between revisions of "Planning Council/March 21 2010"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
| Date & Time:
| Date & Time:
| , March 21, 2010, at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=03&day=21&hour=21&min=0&sec=0 UTC 2100 / 2:00 PM local time (Pacific, this time)]
Revision as of 09:46, 18 March 2010
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call - EclispeCon F2F|
|Date & Time:||Sunday, March 21, 2010, at UTC 2100 / 2:00 PM local time (Pacific, this time)|
|Dial-in:||For the call-in numbers, see the "Project Review" number on Foundation Portal page.|
PMC (and Strategic) Reps
- We require a repository, and we require an optimized repository, but turns out "what is a repository" is not agreed to by everyone. See bug 306300 and its predecessor bug 305939. Do we (Planning Council) agree on what a repository is? Is it fair to dictate that definition, for projects that want to participate in Simultaneous Release?
A new Aggregator is (nearly) ready for testing. I hope to run the new one in parallel with old one. Currently, I'd be reluctant to change the "official" one, this late in the cycle, unless there's really good, important reasons to.
Tracking progress and compliance
How is your tracking going?
PMC Representatives: please be prepared to give brief (verbal) summary of the state of your projects. (such as, how many participating, anyone "late" on required or optional things like Accessibility checklists, which were due by end of M6?)
Seed list and process for next year's release name
- create (and update) helios container plan (Wayne (re) volunteered)
- provide concrete instructions for (new) license-consistency requirement ... before M6? (John Arthorne).
- coordinate community input for next year's name (Oliver says last year this was started "shortly before EclipseCon" ... so now's the time!.
- Reminder: face-face EclipseCon meeting 2:00 to 3:00 (local time) on the Sunday before EclispeCon (3/21) in the Bayshore room of the Hyatt Santa Clara.
- Followed by "joint meeting" with other councils.
- April 7, Wednesday, Noon Eastern Time.