Difference between revisions of "Planning Council/March 06 2013"
|Line 213:||Line 213:|
| Achim Loerke
| Achim Loerke
Revision as of 11:59, 6 March 2013
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, March 06, 2013, at 1300 Eastern|
|Dial in:|| (See Asterisk service for complete details on SIP, potential new numbers, phone mute commands, etc.)
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
- Any post-release feedback? (Or, too early yet?)
- Our current policy statement on "new releases" joining a SR maintenance release is in our Policy FAQs. Eventually that's the part we'll want to "tighten up". Must balance flexibility (agility) with stability. Perhaps something similar to "The new release must be in RC1 builds for the SR, must have released one month prior to that RC1, and must be willing/able to test and provide a quick maintenance release if last minute problems found."
- Are people "building against" the Maven/Tycho builds?
- Sunday, 2 to 4, following by "joint meeting" with Arch. Council, from 4 to 5.
- Agenda topics? (Please list ideas, so we know ahead of time what's desired).
- Who is planning to attend? (Please fill in with "yes" (Y), "no" (N), "indefinite" (I), the later being you haven't decided yet, or depends on tight plane schedule being on time, etc.).
|Steffen Pingel||No (not attending EclipseCon and Mik is not available on Sunday)|
|Adrian Mos||No (flight schedule)|
- March 24, 2013 - EclipseCon face-face, Sunday 2 to 4 PM (local time)
- April 3, 2013