Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Planning Council/March 04 2015

< Planning Council
Revision as of 12:55, 4 March 2015 by David williams.acm.org (Talk | contribs) (/* Members and Attendees)

Logistics

Meeting Title: Planning Council Conference Call
Date & Time: Wednesday, March 4, 2015, at 1200 Noon Eastern
Dial in: (See Asterisk service for complete details on SIP, potential new numbers, phone mute commands, etc.)

Phone Numbers: (Check Asterisk/Numbers for more or current phone numbers.)

For all phone lines: Participant conference extension: 710 then enter pin 35498
  • Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
  • North America (toll free) 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) +49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) +33-17-070-8535
  • UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806
  • Switzerland (local call anywhere in Switzerland) +41-44-580-2115
  • SIP clients:
call 710@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 35498.

Members and Attendees

PMC (and Strategic) Reps
Chris Aniszczyk Technology (PMC) Y
Dani Megert Eclipse (PMC) Y
Steffen Pingel Mylyn (ALM) PMC
Brian Payton Datatools (PMC) Y
Doug Schaefer Tools (PMC) Y
Adrian Mos (Marc Dutoo ) SOA (PMC)
Ed Merks Modeling (PMC)
Ian Bull Rt (PMC) Y
Chuck Bridgham WTP (PMC) R
Wayne Beaton Eclipse Foundation (appointed) Y
David Williams (appointed Chair) Y
Strategic Reps
Cedric Brun OBEO (Strategic Developer)
Neil Hauge Oracle (Strategic Developer) Y
Stephan Merker SAP AG (Strategic Developer) Y
Markus Knauer Innoopract (Strategic Developer) R
Rajeev Dayal Google (Strategic Developer)
(PMC rep) Actuate (Strategic Developer) X
(PMC rep) IBM (Strategic Developer) X
Inactive
[no name] CA Inc. (Strategic Consumer) X
[no name] Birt (PMC) X

Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.

Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected

Announcements

  • bug 453927 - Naming Mars+1 (2016 Eclipse Simultaneous Release)
    • 'Neptune' and 'Nova' and 'Neo' are dead in the water due to trademarks; Took a new poll of remaining "N-words".

Previous meeting minutes

Luna SR2

  • Congratulations!
  • Any thing to document in retrospect?

Mars Planning

  • Any issues?
  • Improving categories in Simultaneous Release repo? See SimRel/Feature Categories -- Wayne? Have a proposal yet?
  • Moving "Sim Release Aggregation" to "HIPP Instance". (I hope in time for M6) (dw)
- Besides being "HIPP" jobs will be restructured to have a "validation-only job", a "build with cache" job, and (still) a "clean build") job.

Progress on Action Items

  • Improve "aggregator examples/doc". (dw -- in progress).

New Business

  •  ?

Next Meeting

  • April 1, 2015 - No Fooling! Regular First Wednesday Meeting.

Reference

2013 EclipseCon face-to-face follow-through action items. For original meeting notes, see Planning_Council/March_24_2013 and for discussion leading to action items, see Planning_Council/April_10_2013. For last status update, see Planning_Council/May_8_2013.
Luna Wiki page
Kepler Wiki page
Planning Council/Kepler retrospective
Planning Council Members
Simultaneous Release Roles and Simultaneous Release Roles/EMO

Back to the top