Planning Council/February 02 2011
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, February 02, 2010, at 1200 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||For the call-in numbers, see the "Project Review" number on Foundation Portal page.|
PMC (and Strategic) Reps
2/25/2011 (Fourth Friday of February)
For detailed RC schedules, see Service Release Schedule in master plan
- RC2 is this week ... release is later this month ... any issues?
- M5 this week ... any issues?
- any exceptions to discuss?
- (ongoing reminder) remember to aggregate project tracking, IP logs, docuware, etc., and update project meta-data as Wayne requested in cross-project note.
Indigo Plan and Schedule
- See also Indigo Wiki page
- EclipseCon face-to-face meeting: Sunday, 3/20, 3-4? Alternatives?
- Name that release. Indigo+1. Need volunteer to drive community discussion and vote.
- Is it time? ==> Note from Wayne, to Wayne: (from previous meeting) Remember to review plans starting after M4 (at latest) so questions can be clarified before "road map" produced.
- Was there a note for this item? Wayne teased us all with promise of new tools to check CQs against downloads, which we projects can use ourselves ... but he wasn't ready to tell us about them today and he'll be saying more over next few days or weeks.
- TODO (from previous meeting): dw to add/create add a FAQ item around "what to handle 3.7 vs. 4.1". Will draw from previous working notes.
- New TODO?: Need common pages for a) plans b) migration c) N&N?
- A contributor (Hendy.rainbowpurple.com) added these for Eclipse project to Indigo Wiki Page ... but, shouldn't we have central page, with potential for each project to add links to their plans, migration guides, and N&N? Is there a better way?
- March 2, 12 noon Eastern
- EclipseCon Meetings: Sunday, March 20, At Hyatt, Exact location to be announced
- 3-4 (Pacific Time) PC face-to-face meeting
- 4-5 (Pacific Time) Joint Councils Meeting (See Donald's note to list).