Difference between revisions of "Planning Council/February 01 2012"
(→Issues or Exceptions)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
| Date & Time:
| Date & Time:
| Wednesday, , 2012, at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2012&month=02&day=01&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179 1200 Eastern]
Revision as of 05:06, 31 January 2012
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, February 01, 2012, at 1200 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||For the call-in numbers, see the "Project Review" number on Foundation Portal page.|
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
- Any issues?
Issues or Exceptions
- Any issues? Everyone in? Any exceptions known?
- Exceptions for projects not in M4, that still will to join Juno:
- Virgo approved during 1/05 meeting (from rt PMC list, will be in M6?)
- BPEL approved on mailing list (as in M5?)
- ... code recommenders (in by M5, but not in M4?) Did anyone bring them forward for exception?
- Anyone "dropping out" that should be removed from aggregation build?
- anything to look at?
- Kepler (EMO has vetted the name ... thanks Chris!)
- Need discussion and decision on "what is allowed in common info center". Pros? Cons? Alternatives? See bug 369395.
- Thoughts on "Java Development Tools" category? See bug 369258 [Immediate issue has been resolved, but, not many comments ... so, feel free to comment or open new bugs on "categories"].
- Fair (and desired?) to add "provide non-greedy repository" to requirements? 'Should' or 'must'? See Provide_optimized_p2_repository section. I propose:
Clarification on 01/23/2012: the repositories produced and contributed (for Juno and subsequent releases) must use p2 publishers that use greedy='false' by default. See bug 247099 and the p2 Publisher wiki for some history and details on this issue of greedy vs. non-greedy requirements.
- Project Priorities: Please review and be prepared to discuss this proposed "policy document" about project priorities.
- Still comfortable with "4.2 as primary"?
- Anything else?
- March 7, 2012 (our regular "first Wednesday" meeting, at Noon Eastern).