Planning Council/August 01 2012
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, August 01, 2012, at 1200 Eastern|
|Dial in:|| NOTE CHANGE: First meeting to use Asterisk service:
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
- Welcome Ian Bull as new Rt PMC representative
- Change in strategic membership and hence PC representatives: Motorola and Cloudsmith no longer strategic members. Talend is.
- SR1 dates have already been set, agreed to, and are coming right up! See Juno/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Service_Releases
- Comments, questions, concerns?
We will focus on requirements changes (if any) in subsequent meetings ... but for now, is there agreements on my proposed dates? They are very similar pattern as previous years: Kepler/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedule
Start annual debrief
Feel free to add things to the page before the meeting, if that would facilitate dicussion. We will finish in September if needed.
Be sure to read last years: Planning_Council/Indi_retrospective
- September 5, 2012 (our regular "first Wednesday" meeting, at Noon Eastern).
- Conclude (if needed) our yearly "debrief" on what went well, what could be better.
- Plan for Kepler