Difference between revisions of "Planning Council/2019-03-06"
(→June & September schedules)
|Line 125:||Line 125:|
=== Actions ===
=== Actions ===
Revision as of 05:20, 6 March 2019
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, March 6, 2019, at 11:00 EST|
|Dial in:|| Topic: Planning Council Meeting
Time: this is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/928841320
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,928841320# or +14086380968,,928841320#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)： US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 Canada: +1 647 558 0588 France: +33 (0) 1 8288 0188 Germany: +49 (0) 30 3080 6188 United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088 Switzerland: +41 (0) 31 528 0988 Sweden: +46 (0) 8 4468 2488 Denmark: +45 89 88 37 88 Netherlands: +31 (0) 20 241 0288 Meeting ID: 928 841 320 International numbers available: https://eclipse.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=DufCm8dm7aEOYkLMWpY6qLgJMUtWhOnf
Planning Council Chair: Melanie Bats
- Wayne Beaton
- Frederic Gurr
- Mikael Barbero
- CA Technologies
- CEA LIST
- Fujitsu Limited
- IBM (Thomas Watson)
- Obeo (Melanie Bats)
- Oracle (Neil Hauge)
- Payara Services Ltd.
- Red Hat, Inc. (Nick Boldt)
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SAP SE (Stephan Merker)
- Eclipse Cloud Development PMC (Martin Lippert)
- Eclipse Project PMC (Dani Megert)
- Eclipse Enterprise for Java PMC
- IoT PMC
- Eclipse Modeling Project PMC (Ed Merks)
- Mylyn (Application Lifecycle Tools) PMC (Sam Davis)
- PolarSys PMC
- Eclipse Runtime Project (RT) PMC
- Eclipse Science PMC
- Service Oriented Architecture PMC (Adrian Mos)
- Eclipse Technology PMC (Gunnar Wagenknecht)
- Tools Project PMC (Alexander Kurtakov)
- Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) PMC (Nitin Dahyabhai)
- Appointed (Mikael Barbero)
- Appointed (Markus Knauer)
- Appointed (Mike Milinkovich)
- Appointed (Sopot Cela)
- Appointed (Wayne Beaton)
Previous meeting minutes
- Review previous meeting minutes if you'd like. That is, review them before the meeting, but if questions or issues with previous minutes, this would be a good time to bring them up.
- Actions follow-up
- Next release update
- June & September schedules
- Wiki updates
- Dani : will send an email to get updates about marketing activities for 2019-03.
- All : Please review the June Plan wiki page and the Google calendar dates for 2019-09.
- DONE Mélanie will send an email to ask everyone to approve the schedule.
- TODO Review by all
- All : Review SimRel-2019-09 wiki page
- DONE by Dani
- Mélanie prepare the SimRel-2019-09 wiki page
- All : Review the updates done by Wayne on the participation process.
Next release update
June & September schedules
- For details see the Google calendar :
Mélanie has merged the SimRel FAQs Simultaneous_Release_FAQ & Simultaneous_Release_Cycle_FAQ to only one : https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Cycle_FAQ A manual redirection was done. Is it possible to do an auto-redirect from the old to the current page?
Mélanie has updated to remove the "yearly" notion: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Simultaneous_Release_Roles#Simultaneous_Release_Roles
- Need a chair for the next call on April 3rd, Mélanie will not be able to organize/join