- Getting started - Introduction to the concept of ecosystem tiers and the approach for the composition of software components.
- Modular and role based design - Supported diagrams depending on the modeling viewpoint.
- ROS2 code generation and reverse engineering - Generate ROS2 code from a composition of software components; learn how to adopt the MDE approach from your existing ROS2 codebase
- Task specification using behavior trees - Use or define new skill definitions to describe robotics tasks as behavior trees
- Task-based HARA - Learn how to perform hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) of robotic behaviors.