Papyrus/2018.9 Work Description
This page is a draft of the roadmap for the ongoing release of Papyrus for the 2018.09 simultaneous release, planned for september 2018. Please fill free to comment the listed tasks or to interact on the Papyrus mailing list if you have any feedback on the content of this page.
All the work realized by CEA LIST is sponsored by CEA LIST, Esterel, Airbus Defence and Space.
All bugs, or feature may be found in the tracker 
- Diagram: improve sequence diagram combined fragment + observation and general ordering
- Toolsmith tool: improve Facet editor
- layer: add it into the model explorer, refactoring layer model + generation, property view
- diagram generation: improvement.
- improve support of CDO.
- fix problems about xtext support and language
- integration of formula on table.
- continue AF support integration.
- releng: to fill.
Rules about gerrit that will added in rules and charter
- Verify headers
- Verify javadoc
- Verify Non-NLS
- Verify tags (@since, ...)
- Verify version number
- Avoid re-export of plug-ins
- There is no order of methods in a class (do not take in account visibility or name of methods)
- It is not mandatory to have only one returns per method
- All attributes must be at beginning of the class
- Next step coding rules