Revision as of 17:08, 26 April 2016 by Charles.zeligsoft.com (Added header and corrected section levels accordingly)
- A port can be of 5 different types:
- External Behavior
- Internal Behavior
- SAP (Service Access Point)
- SPP (Service Provision Point)
- A ports should follow the workflow:
- The isBehavior, isService and isWired properties depends on the type of the Port
- The isPublish is derived from the isWired and isService as
isPublish = !isWired && isService
- The isConjugated property can be set whatever the kind of the port.
- The isNotification property should be disable for Relay port only.
- The Port Property View should look like this:
- For the Visibility :Service ports shall be public and non-service ports shall be protected.