Who are you?
As part of the requirements for Papyrus for Real Time, we had defined three "types" of users. This wiki has been organized along those lines.
- I am a Papyrus-RT User
- (I want to develop UML-RT models and generate code using Papyrus-RT')
- I am a Papyrus-RT Developer
- (I work on the development of Papyrus-RT)
- I am a Papyrus-RT Tester
- (I test Papyrus-RT to make sure it is of the highest quality)
- I am a Papyrus-RT Toolsmith
- (I build new tools and extensions on top of Papyrus-RT)
Documentation specifically targeted at specific users can be found in the sections for these users. This section addresses more general information about Papyrus-RT and UML-RT.
- UML-RT - Detailed description of the concepts and elements of UML-RT.
- Lexicon - Descriptions of words, names, and abbreviations associated with Papyrus-RT.
- Tips, Tricks, Useful Modeling_patterns, and Code Snippets - the name says it all...
Forums and Mailing List
You may also contact the team using forums or mailing list:
All issues and requests for improvement should be reported using Bugzilla.
When creating new bugs, please keep in mind our Guidelines for the lifecycle of Papyrus-RT bugs
We provide a list of links to publications related to Papyrus for Real Time.
You can also go directly to:
Roadmap and Releases
|Releases:||Current (1.0)||Next (TBD)||All|