Papyrus is an open source project to provide an integrated environment for editing UML and SysML models. Specially, this project provides the glue around valuable UML and SysML diagram editors (GMF-based or not) and other MDE tools. It also offers support for UML and SysML profiling mechanisms.
You can explore Papyrus's galaxy here https://eclipse.org/papyrus/.
- Initial project description : Papyrus component proposal
- Migration Guides
- Papyrus Components
- EclipseConEurope, Ludwingsburg DE, october 2016
- IoT Planet, Grenoble FR, october 2016
- 2nd Developer Summit on Papyrus and Modeling Technologies
- 1st Developer Summit on Papyrus and Modeling Technologies
- 1st Papyrus Workshop - DSML Technologies
Road Map and Tasks
Next Major release
Papyrus tool will have 3 or 4 minor releases after 2018.12 version. The purpose is to consolidate AF element type framework and fix bugs and improve performance. We work also on the support of CSS for table without breaking API.
The release date for 5.0 will be set and announced 6 months in advance:
- Remove a lot of deprecated classes.
- Improve Element Type framework implementation needing rewriting classes and maybe the sequence of commands
- Improve AF implementation
- And more...
Next Minor releases
- Incoming work for 2019.06
- Incoming work for 2019.03
- Incoming work for 2018.12
- Incoming work for 2018.9
- Incoming work for Photon
- Discussion (for noticeable product, development issues, etc.)
The project committers are:
- Ansgar Radermacher (CEA)
- Arnaud Cuccuru (CEA)
- Arthur Daussy (ATOS)
- Benoit Maggi (CEA)
- Camille Letavernier (EclipseSource)
- Cedric Dumoulin (LIFL)
- Chokri Mraidha (CEA)
- Christian W. Damus (independant)
- Florian Noyrit (CEA)
- Jeremie Tatibouet (CEA)
- Juan Cadavid (CEA)
- Mickael Adam (All4Tec)
- Nicolas Fauvergue (CEA)
- Patrick Tessier (CEA)
- Quentin Le Menez (CEA)
- Raphael Faudou (Samares)
- Remi Schnekenburger (EclipseSource)
- Saadia Dhouib (CEA)
- Sebastien Gerard (CEA – Project lead)
- Shuai Li (CEA)
- Tristan Faure
- Vincent Lorenzo (CEA)
You can browse the Papyrus git repository at http://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git/.
Any issue should be reported using Bugzilla.
You may also contact the team using forums or mailing list: