|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
pāho (verb) to broadcast, make widely known, announce, disseminate, transmit (via the Maori dictionary)
The Paho project has been created to provide scalable open-source implementations of open and standard messaging protocols aimed at new, exisiting, and emerging applications for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT).
Paho reflects the inherent physical and cost contraints of device connectivity. Objectives include effective levels of decoupling between devices and applications, designed to keep markets open and encourage the rapid growth of scalable Web and Enterprise middleware and applications. Paho initially started with MQTT publish/subscribe client implementations for use on embedded platforms, and in the future will bring corresponding server support as determined by the community.
- Paho Project Proposal
- paho-dev Mailing List
- MQTT Community site aka mqtt.org
- MQTT Protocol discussion Google Group (note: not Paho-specific)
- Paho MQTT Broker proposal (draft)
- M2M-IWG and Paho Announcement, November 2011
- Using MQTT and Eclipse Tools to Write an End-to-End M2M Application, EclipseCon March 2012 (thanks to Eurotech) - source code attached to #376348
- Eclipse Paho Progress Report, EclipseCon M2M BoF March 2012
- Eclipse Paho MQTT and the Internet of things, Eclipse Day Toulouse May 2012
Samples, Examples, Tutorials