PTP User-Developer Workshop, Chicago, September 13-14, 2013
Workshop URL: http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/Eclipse
We are webcasting through readytalk.
- Step 1: Dial-In. U.S. & Canada: (866) 740-1260. Access Code: 2444696
- Step 2: Web Login. Browse to http://www.readytalk.com, and enter Access Code 2444696.
Please note: Our conference software relies on Adobe Flash to display the web content. Please test your computer (at http://test.readytalk.com) for compatibility prior to the meeting. Please also note that some distributions of linux (Fedora Core 12, for instance) may not have Flash enabled by default, if so, please follow these steps to enable Flash on your system.
Notes and presentations are attached below.
- Introducing the IBM Software Development Kit for PowerLinux - Wainer Moschetta, IBM
- Features of the New JAXB/ETFw Integration - Wyatt Spear, University of Oregon and Chris Navarro, NCSA
- Introduction to Using Git and Gerrit for PTP Development - Roland Schulz, UTK