Please install the following prior to the [SC tutorial] in Salt Lake City on Monday November 12 2012. It should be very quick, but doing it ahead of time eliminates any possible bandwidth problems at the tutorial venue the morning of the tutorial first session.
- Visit the Eclipse downloads page: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads
- Download Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers
- Note that the service release SR1 will be available after late September, so please wait until after that, or update what you have after that.
- Basically just unzip/untar it, but for more installation instructions, visit the PTP downloads page: http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/downloads.php
- Update to the most recent PTP 6.0.x per the instructions to update to a newer release
Questions welcome at ptp-user mailing list (In order to post, access the List Home link there and subscribe to the list.)
Slides will be available here shortly before the tutorial.
We will also have USB drives with slide PDFs during the tutorial.