- Milestone builds:
- M1 Friday, August 21, 2009
- M2 Friday, October 2, 2009
- M3 Friday, November 13, 2009
- M4 Friday, December 18, 2009
- M5 Friday, February 5, 2010
- M6 Friday, March 19, 2010
- M7 Friday, May 7, 2010
- Release candidate builds:
- RC1 Friday, May 21, 2010
- RC2 Friday, May 28, 2010
- RC3 Friday, June 4, 2010
- RC4 Friday, June 11, 2010
- Release Wednesday, June 23, 2010
External Tools Framework
- External Tools Feedback view - takes an XML file, presumably generated by an external tool (ETFw supported, or a compiler, or another performance tool, etc. etc. ) and produces an eclipse view with items mapped to source code lines. (Beth Tibbitts)
- PTP will be updated to support Helios (Eclipse 3.6 and CDT 7.0).
- Photran is now part of PTP and will be available from the same update site.
- The parallel debugger contains a number of bug fixes and API enhancements.
Parallel Language Development Tools
- Bug fixes for MPI and OpenMP tools. (Beth)
- Hope to have new UPC project wizard as well.
Remote Development Tools
- Support for SLURM
- Support for PBS
- MPICH2 now uses the same RM infrastructure as Open MPI
- RM's can now supply their own UI elements
- RM's use service model for configuration information
- New service configuration preferences page
- New service configuration project properties page
- Service configuration view
- Service model events
- Import/export service configurations