February 23, 2012 Scalability Meeting
Date: February 23, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM EST
Call in information:
Toll Free (US): 888-426-6840
Toll Free (Germany): 0800-000-1018
Toll Free (UK): 0808-234-5071
- Greg Watson, IBM
- Dave Wootton, IBM
- Claudia Knobloch, Juelich
- Wolfgang Frings, Juelich
- Chris Navarro, NCSA
- Steve Brandt, LSU
- Actions from last meeting
- EMS code location resolved
- Greg emailed request for information on working directories. No response so far.
- Status Reports
- Made progress on nattables. Can now update table and have implemented sorting. Working on layout (e.g. hide/show columns).
- Node display work has been approved by Eclipse Legal and committed to master.
- Some work still needs to be done to enable usage bars in node display.
- PE RM implementations are completed. Still testing.
- Bug open on reordering of fields in PE RM launch configuration tab.
- Aiming to get LL RM completed for Juno
- ORNL contract work will involve completion of OMPI, MPCH2, SLURM RM conversions. Not sure if this will make Juno.
- Framework changes to finish separation of control/monitoring
- SWT responded to bug, now have a proposed solution
- Spent time looking at how Eclipse works with SDM, how events are passed, etc.
- Figured out how to set per include and define directives programmatically so fixed many spurious errors
- Actions Arising
- Greg to talk to Jay re funding
- Work with Chris to get SWT fix committed
- Meeting adjourned; Next meeting March 8, 2012 to be announced on ptp-scaling list.