This page contains pre-release builds of PTP 2.1. For installation details see PTP/release_notes/2.1 - or, a quick version is below.
The latest nightly build of the master update site can be downloaded from here: ptp-master-2.1.0-latest.zip
A release build can be installed by downloading one of the update site archive files below. Once you have downloaded the zip file, use the update manager to add a new Archive Site. You will then be able to browse the contents of the site to install the required components.
|RC4 candidate 2||200811011900||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200811011900.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|RC4 candidate 1||200810312248||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810312248.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|30 Oct (nightly)||200810301952||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810301952.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|29 Oct (nightly)||200810292249||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810292249.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component; new project wizard fixes|
|28 Oct (nightly)||200810282224||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810282224.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|27 Oct (nightly)||200810271544||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810271544.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|26 Oct (nightly)||200810261901||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810261901.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|RC3||200810241902||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810241902.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|23 Oct (nightly)||200810231648||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810231648.zip||SDM and PE fixes; Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|RC2a||200810220948||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810220948.zip||Includes Cell IDE; Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|RC2||200810191823||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810191823.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|RC1||200810101902||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810101902.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|M5||200810071005||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810071005.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|M4||200810011851||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200810011851.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|M3||200809191902||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200809191902.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|M2||200809152050||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200809152050.zip||Excludes Fortran TAU component|
|M1b||200809101609||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200809101609.zip||M1a re-spin to fix proxy problem|
|M1a||200809092109||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200809092109.zip||Includes performance tools framework and Photran dependency|
|M1||200809081559||ptp-master-2.1.0-I200809081559.zip||Excluding performance tools framework|
RDT (Remote Development Tools)
The RDT plugins are available in the PTP builds above.
RDT also requires server components specific to the remote operating system. These components can be downloaded from the following links.
Quick installation instructions
- Get Eclipse 3.4
- Download cdt-master archive for 5.0.1 (for example from here: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.1/index.html)
- Note: If you are using RDT you will need 5.0.2 If not, either 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 will work. Get the latest build from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.2/index.html
- Download ptp-master archive (see link above) for PTP 2.1
- Launch eclipse.
- Help > Software updates...
- Click on 'Available Software'
- Select CDT: Click "Add Site..." and click "Archive..." and point to cdt-master for 5.0.x. Select what you want (everything?)
- Select PTP: Click "Add Site..." and click "Archive..." and point to ptp-master. Select what you want (everything?)
- Note: if you don't have Photran, UNCHECK the "Tau Fortran enabler"
- Select RSE: (To test RDT) Expand "Ganymede" item at top of dialog; expand "Remote Access and Device Development"
- Select "Remote System Explorer End-User Runtime"
- Select "RSE User Actions"
- Click "Install..." in upper right of dialog
- Assuming there are no other missing pre-reqs, click through the rest of the install.
- If you want to use RDT, you will need the remote server software. See rdt-server downloads above.