PTP/PTP User Meetings
PTP Monthly User Meetings
To provide more opportunities for PTP Users (new and experienced) to ask questions of the PTP developers, find out about an interesting PTP "Topic of the Month" and find out what's coming in future PTP releases,
Schedule: Monthly call for PTP Users - 4th Wednesday of each month, 2:00 PM ET.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 2:00 PM ET
- Topic: Installing PTP, both client (Eclipse parts) and remote server parts.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 2:00PM ET
- Topic: Remote build and run
- SORRY FOR THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES we will convene again next month.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 2:00 PM ET
- Topic: (Tentative) Remote build and run
Note: if you have questions on getting started with PTP, please don't hesitate to ask on the ptp-user mailing list.
Simplified dialing instructions:
Call into either 866-951-9521 (Toll-free) or 217-244-9054 (Main)
When prompted, enter Meeting ID: 3254773 Meeting Password: 9472
Then join the web conference at: https://meetingplace.cites.illinois.edu/a/217bd29259d5604de5d04541ab6c4eee
Join as Guest, and use the same Meeting Password (9472) when prompted.