PTP/PTP User Meetings
PTP Monthly User Meetings
To provide more opportunities for PTP Users (new and experienced) to ask questions of the PTP developers, find out about an interesting PTP "Topic of the Month" and find out what's coming in future PTP releases,
Schedule: Monthly call for PTP Users - 4th Wednesday of each month, 2:00 PM ET.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 2:00 PM ET
- Topic: Installing PTP, both client (Eclipse parts) and remote server parts.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 2:00PM ET
- Topic: Remote build and run
- SORRY FOR THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES we will convene again next month.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 2:00 PM ET
- Topic: (Tentative) Remote build and run
Note: if you have questions on getting started with PTP, please don't hesitate to ask on the ptp-user mailing list.
NEW dialing instructions:
Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada: 866.740.1260
Access Code: 2444696
Please note: Our conference software relys on Adobe Flash to display the web content. Please test your computer (at http://test.readytalk.com) for compatibility prior to the meeting. Please also note that some distributions of linux (Fedora Core 12, for instance) may not have Flash enabled by default, if so, please follow these steps to enable Flash on your system:
[root@rail Download]# ls
[root@rail Download]# tar xzvf flashplayer10_2_p3_64bit_linux_111710.tar.gz
[root@rail Download]# mv libflashplayer.so /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins
[root@rail Download]# /usr/lib64/nspluginwrapper/npconfig -i /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so