PTP/PTP User Meetings
PTP Monthly User Meetings
To provide more opportunities for PTP Users (new and experienced) to ask questions of the PTP developers, find out about an interesting PTP "Topic of the Month" and find out what's coming in future PTP releases,
Schedule: Monthly call for PTP Users - 4th Wednesday of each month, 2:00 PM ET.
- Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 2:00 PM ET
Simplified dialing instructions:
Call into either 866-951-9521 (Toll-free) or 217-244-9054 (Main)
When prompted, enter Meeting ID: 3254773 Meeting Password: 9472
Then join the web conference at: https://meetingplace.cites.illinois.edu/a/d53d8f8c3c1848184d5951a674d5576c
Join as Guest, and use the same Meeting Password (9472) when prompted.
To dial via IP, follow instructions at http://www.cites.illinois.edu/econferencing/gatekeeper.html
TO ATTEND THE WEB CONFERENCE AND THEN JOIN WITH AUDIO:
- Go to: https://meetingplace.cites.illinois.edu/a/d53d8f8c3c1848184d5951a674d5576c
- Sign in as a Guest or with your Cisco MeetingPlace User ID, and click on Attend Meeting.
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize.
TEST YOUR BROWSER BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST WEB CONFERENCE
- Visit https://meetingplace.cites.illinois.edu/test/ to test your web browser for compatibility with the web conference.
For more information about Cisco MeetingPlace including Meeting Tips and FAQ's, please visit the User Help at https://meetingplace.cites.illinois.edu/mpweb/html/help/000/pophelp.html
For more information about Cisco MeetingPlace, visit http://www.cisco.com _______________________________________________________________________________