PDT Nightly Process
The target of the nightly process is to provide an up-to-date status on our project. We set the following sub-targets:
- Run compilation step on the the PDT project sources
- Package the current head branch from the repository
- Run unit test packages
- Provide bug status
- Generate reports (RSS + e-mail)
- In case of compilation failure, errors are sent to pdt-dev mailing list.
- Nightly build at PDT download page
- Bug report is sent to pdt-unit-test mailing list.
- Unit tests result is sent to pdt-unit-test mailing list.
- RSS is updated at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/rss/center.xml.
- PDT Analysis report
The nightly process is performed at 8:00pm (GMT-3 time), on eclipse build server.
This is the output of crontab -l command
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall. # (.cron installed on Thu Jan 11 01:29:57 2007) # (Cron version V5.0 -- $Id: crontab.c,v 1.12 2004/01/23 18:56:42 vixie Exp $) 1 20 * * * /opt/users/phpBuild/org.eclipse.php-releng/packTest.sh