|PHP Development Tools|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
The PDT project is working towards providing a PHP Development Environment framework. This project was formerly known as PHP IDE. See here for why the name was changed.
The purpose of the Wiki page is to provide additional information on top of the information from the official website with easy accessibility and editing.
- PHP DLTK Integration - Using DLTK as a framework for dynamic languages
- PHP WTP Integration - Usage and integration with WTP
- Requested Features - High Level Plan for PDT 1.1
There are two ways to get PDT.
API Document for Extension Points(outdated)
- pdt-ide-cvs-commit: CVS commit notices register here
- pdt-dev: PDT Developers notices register here
- pdt-unit-test: PDT Unit test result notices register here
- #pdt on irc.freenode.net: An interactive way to help and get helped.