This page will collect testing information for testing all the components of PDE.
PDE participates in the test pass before each milestone in the Eclipse Project Plan. During the test pass we try to verify any code that was changed during the previous milestone and test common scenarios for regressions.
3.6.2 - No test plan, all bugs verified, major areas tested - January 20th (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;target_milestone=3.6.2;product=PDE;classification=Eclipse 3.6.2 Bugs)
3.7 M1-M3 - No test plans, major issues were verified
- Triage bugzilla, move unfinished bugs to a realistic milestone
- Verify bugs fixed during the milestone
- One day test pass testing functional areas (smoke test)
- Please add yourself to the areas you tested below
- Mark if an area has significant changes during a milestone
- File bugs for any discovered issues
- Fix significant regressions before the release
- Update tests, improve coverage (test scenarios)
Test Scenarios - A large list of possible test scenarios/areas
Test Areas - A list of different areas in PDE UI