Orion/Server API/Transfer API
< Orion | Server API
Revision as of 17:19, 10 January 2011 by John arthorne.ca.ibm.com (New page: '''Under Construction: This API is not yet implemented''' The transfer API is used for batch import and export of directory trees to/from an Orion workspace. = Import = * POST request, ...)
Under Construction: This API is not yet implemented
The transfer API is used for batch import and export of directory trees to/from an Orion workspace.
- POST request, returns a URI for resumable upload (uploading in chunks will allow for progress reporting). Request indicates whether we are uploading a file that should be stored directly in the workspace, or whether it is an archive that will need to be extracted into the workspace on the server.
- POST Response Location indicates upload URL
- Series of PUT requests to upload URL, using Content-Range header
- Responses indicate what total range server already knows
- Once server has all the bytes the file is stored or extracted into the workspace
- GET request /xfer/export/<filename.zip>
- Request body contains:
- Array of files/directories to export - depth infinity is assumed, children should be listed independently if depth infinity is not desired
- Content type of response (zip, tar, etc)