Orion/Running the tests
Running a test
- Tests are located under the
- A test is defined by an HTML file, typically named
- To run a test, load its
test.htmlfile in your browser. (Example:
- Set up your Eclipse IDE as explained in Orion/Getting the source.
- Make sure you have imported the test projects into your workspace, and they're open:
- The test projects have additional dependencies over the rest of the Orion source code. The next 3 steps explain how to satisfy them.
- Add the plugins from your Eclipse SDK to your target platform:
- Checkout these projects from the Eclipse Platform CVS repository (
- Checkout these additional libraries from the Orbit CVS repository (
- javax.mail.glassfish (Branch v1_4_1)
- At this point you should have no Java compilation errors. You can now run the tests.
- Go to the org.eclipse.orion.server.tests project.
- Open the launchConfigurations folder, right-click All Server Tests.launch and choose Run As > All Server Tests.
- The JUnit view will open and display the test results.
To run just a subset of the tests, edit the launch configuration (Run > Run Configurations).