Orion/Overview for Eclipse Committers
Welcome to Orion. This page will get you started with using the Orion server, hosted at [].
Logging in to Orion
- By default, all existing Eclipse Committers have been given a username and password.
(Fill in detail here...Is it your current credentials?)
- Who to contact if you aren't a committer and want credentials
Working with Resources
- describe initial content
- disclaimers about things being deleted periodically
- creating folders and files
- how to get stuff in (import) - you must choose a zip
- how to get stuff out (export) - you must choose a zip
- table view and tree view - why we have two
Basic text editing
- Cut, copy, paste
- Find, incremental find
- Undo, redo
- Your favorite text-editing features from Eclipse desktop (move up/down, copy up/down, go to line, etc.)
- Syntax highlighting
- Bracket matching
- Toggle comment, add block comment, remove block comment
- Auto indentation
- Keyword-based content assist
Some words here to discuss that our focus has not been Java, etc.
For more information
point to self hosting page,etc.