Orion/Overview for Eclipse Committers
Welcome to Orion. If you are curious about Orion, and haven't tried it yet, this page will get you started.
This page represents the functionality in the 0.2-M5 milestone release.
Logging in to Orion
- By default, all existing Eclipse Committers have been given a username and password.
(Fill in detail here...Is it your current credentials?)
- Who to contact if you aren't a committer and want credentials
Working with Resources
- describe initial content
- disclaimers about things being deleted periodically
- creating folders and files
- how to get stuff in (import)
- how to get stuff out (export)
- table view and tree view
Basic text editing
- Cut, copy, paste
- Find, incremental find
- Undo, redo
- Your favorite text-editing features from Eclipse desktop (move up/down, copy up/down, go to line, etc.)
- Syntax highlighting
- Bracket matching
- Toggle comment, add block comment, remove block comment
- Auto indentation
- Keyword-based content assist
For more information
point to self hosting page,etc.