< Orion | Meeting minutes
Revision as of 13:20, 19 December 2013 by Ken walker.ca.ibm.com (Created page with "* Curtis - working on outliners * Michael - working on getting a current version of Esprima and working on a tolerant version. Kind of like what Acorn does with a tolerant v...")
- Curtis - working on outliners
- Michael - working on getting a current version of Esprima and working on a tolerant version. Kind of like what Acorn does with a tolerant version called Acorn loose.
- John - looking at indexing options for our content assist. Working on program committee reviews. Really good content on the JS track. Normalizing behaviour of projects/folders. Getting rid of any special treatment for root folders. Also working on doc updates on the wiki.
- Ken - Mostly internal planning. Still trying to get the marketplace running.
- Szymon - Looking at CloudFoundry support in Orion. Early days, nothing working yet. Targeting the V2 APIs. Haven’t looked at the new version APIs yet in the new CF client.
- Maciej - Fixing bug for allowing use of Gerrit. Investigating selenium for browser based tests.
- Silenio - have fixed many bugs on project and navigator. Putting Elijahs patches in for outline filtering.
- Anton - design notes for deploying out of Orion. Tabling some items for the UX meeting.
- Elijah - Filter to outline explorer. Added support for navigating the list using the keyboard.
- Anthony - server work - working on Docker.io investigation
- Libing - bug fixing, search investigation
- Mark - SSL server fix for self hosting. Merging in ESLint that we have approval for. Have unit tests written as well.