< Orion | Meeting minutes
Revision as of 11:07, 19 September 2013 by Mark MacDonald.ca.ibm.com (New page: '''Orion 4.0 RC1 on September 23''' - Please do not check in destabilizing changes * Simon - Refactorings, security fixes, i18n fix. Fixing a WPOD (white page of death) bug. * Grant - Disc...)
Orion 4.0 RC1 on September 23 - Please do not check in destabilizing changes
- Simon - Refactorings, security fixes, i18n fix. Fixing a WPOD (white page of death) bug.
- Grant - Discussing future of GCLI with
- Libing - performance/scalability work on Search
- Mark - adding new APIs for contentassist, outline, & others (bug ). Fixing naming consistency as I go. Will finish for RC1.
- Anton - Work w/ Maciej on plugin marketplace.
* Looking at cleanup of SettingsContainer so copied code is not necessary for other deployments. * Defined abstract editor API. * Added support for print margins, wrapping on offset instead of window edge. Show ruler instead of edge. * Added support for whitespace characters in Replace field
- The work planned for projects for M2 is done except of adding the SFTP projects and dependencies.
- I fixed some of the problem with sftp connection, however the most serious one is connected to a Firefox bug (not showing Basic Auth in xhr calls) that makes sftp connection unusable on FF whenever you need to authenticate.
- One more thing in projects planned for RC is to move the contents of the projects page to an editor page when we are in top level folder.