- Working on project client implementation. Adding pluggable concept of project dependencies
- released log service support hoping to release on orion.eclipse.org next week
- git diff annotation support
- support for git clone using ssh connection method
- We are now running daily orion builds using Tycho and have disabled the old PDE-based builds. * Szymon will write up some notes on how to run the build locally, which will be helpful for reproducing test failures.
- Investigating site hosting test failures, appears to be related to ports
- Working on improving search performance. Removing indexing of some fields seems to help. With just solr config changes we can go from 20 seconds to 7 seconds to search on a 4GB data set.
- Implementing tool to migrate orion server metadata to new data store
- Working on saving editor changes by sending diffs to server. Will be released soon but disabled by default so brave souls can try it out.
- Git blame support work in progress, need new API to fetch commit data from server more efficiently