< Orion | Meeting minutes
Revision as of 09:19, 18 April 2013 by Ken walker.ca.ibm.com (New page: M1 build will be likely Monday due to some pending changes and testing over the weekend. Create HTML5 project is not working == Roundtable == * Carolyn - Maybe accessibility fix going in ...)
M1 build will be likely Monday due to some pending changes and testing over the weekend. Create HTML5 project is not working
- Carolyn - Maybe accessibility fix going in for M1
- Mark - Nothing left for M1. Fixed build problems with the new Require.js and the CSS is not minified. But not stopping us.
- Anton - Will look at why Projects are failing for M1. Making an editor page that combines the navigator and editor together.
- Grant - Owe John N&N items for Shell.
- Libing - Nothing left - Wiki page for describing the compare build. Fixed url for debug on node. NPM install on current working folder if you have no node_modules dir already.
- Ken - Working on Node.js file problems (copying large directories and concatenated directory names)
- Silenio - Finished up support multiple editing places in linked mode. Added support for templates in content assist and rewrote in terms of that.
- Bogdan - working on how to support key bindings and specifically what we'd need for vi bindings. Still early but in progress.
- John - Doing N&N blog post. Working in a branch for server refactoring won't be in M1.