- 1 more week until M1. Look at Bugzilla and see what needs to move to M2.
- Andy - tied up for eclipse work. Esprima outline view pull request.
- Andrew - got Tom's pull request and packaged up waiting for confirmation from Tom. Scripted codebase changing type inferencing rules.
- Susan - Operation GD - got rid of tooltips and dropdowns, getting rid of TT dialogs. Still actively removing code. Trying to get to a point by next week where the editor page does not pull in any dojo code. Big chunk of M2 would be remaining page. (Carolyn) would like to check these as they are submitted.
- Anton - Project User Experience - seem to have agreement there. Will produce a mockup representing it. Working on style/themes to allow font size to be set, introduce new theme as a default. Align theme across CSS/HTML/JS and improve the look of the theme builder.
- John - Build changes using PDE build technology. Hasn't fixed our icon problem. Hanging Windows tests are still unknown. (Simon) We need to update our browsers there.
- Simon - URL Shim (W3C Spec) parsing and serializing them. Binary support is about to be busted. Need to switch to using BLOB constructor which will cause failures in old versions of Chrome. Working on our deferred implementation. Resolve, listeners are immediately being called and that needs to be changed. Started working with W3C. Working with Gosia on long running tasks and progress.
- Grant - Shell page pulled a branch for async types. Added some commands to the shell but not released yet.
- Libing - Fixed bug for list of CSS files in a search. If you open advanced search you can do this. For Orionode have checked in some additional debugger commands. Now returns URL to start debugging. Also working NPM support in the Shell page.
- Mark - Not much for Orion side this week. Orionode work, changed how the commands are invoked. Working on how to get output from a command and displaying it. Currently you don't see the output. Did more work on build script on client side node.
- Ken - Working on a constrained environment on which to run Node based Orion instances so that we could potentially support multi-user Node server utilizing a sandbox model. UX discussions and Node discussions.
- Carolyn - Eclipse work. Updated testing Orion Accessibility Wiki. Might split into two for hints for development and testing.
- Silenio - Investigated performance problem on Chrome. Looking to open a Chrome bug (21 works fast, 22 failed). Variable line hight a bit on hold to work on Android support.