< Orion | Meeting minutes
- RC3 Week - Final build is being tested. Please test for critical bugs.
- Likely will declare RC3 on Friday. Drop dead date is next Weds when our release review is finalized at Eclipse.
- No In-code doc please - just wiki doc updates
- Master is frozen until 0.4 is out the door
- Testing look at Self Hosting and Siting. Look at Navigator. Editor, try to exercise all key bindings, folding, tooltips, etc. Focus on replace feature in search. Keyboard navigation in both Navigator and Search. Try out all the old plugins lying around. Git operations including authentication. IE 9? Users Admin.
- Ken to ask Foundation for certificate for orionhub
- Andrew - Content Assist plugin using Esprima. Little bit of work on unit testing rendering page. Unit tests, all tests that fail are bold/red and now have failure message.
- Susan - Lots of icons, pixels, performance fix in Navigator. Doc. Blog Post.
- Andy - Nothing in RC3. Parser recovery in Esprima. Trying to switch outline plugin to the recoverable parser.
- Kris - Looking at GCLI. Some problems with separating components to contribute back. Having difficulties with plugin model.
- Gosia - Done for RC3. Git authentication. And Git config.
- Ken - code reviews
- Anton -
- Max - Fixing a bug in editor accessibility for RC3
- Mark -
- McQ -
- Grant - Kris talked to about GCLI. There is a demo page running that makes Grant believe that it's usable. GCLI Demo
- Silenio - Nothing for RC3, just working on iFrame removal for 0.5.
- John - Worked on developer doc. User guide needs work.
- Simon - Looking at performance - also a URI Template fix. Susan found a surgical fix for speeding up the Navigator. Testing.
- Felipe - Minor fix on line numbering
- Libing - Rewriting search/replace wiki doc -