- Regarding bug 367609 talk about forum participation - came to agreement to actually monitor it (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/227/)
- Tweet about the change in twitter accounts (https://twitter.com/#!/orionhub) and put that in the discussion list and forum (Ken)
- Mark - working on validators. Looking at Esprima (http://esprima.org/). Trying to embed errors in parse tree rather than terminating on first error.
- Libing - replace preview done. underlying APIs. Regarding bug 367883 the file plugin example should surface this as well. Simon is interested in using search as a URI Template example.
- Fillipe - new blog entry for integrating the editor on bloodspot. fixing bugs related to working on this post.
- Grant - Basic console implementation going. Reorganized debug code so that it uses the console. Discussion over whether the console should be in the same pages or different tab/window.
- Ken - Working on small bugs to get them committed. Proposing talk for Innovate conference.
- McQ - rants about code quality - when are we going to go through and have a good look at the code quality. Concerned from an open source perspective that the project. Opened bug 367970
- Gosia - code quality yes, but error handling seems weak as well. working on enabling communication with the user by email for password resetting. Polishing progress service. McQ worried about sending passwords in email vs. sending a link that can be used in a secure way.
- Susan - Top level folders in navigation currently in her workspace. Layout work is currently being done tracked (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Page_Layout)
- Simon - Unit testing so that it is easier to use. Working on URI templates. Documenting the parameters might be JSON scheme but we can look at this later.