< Orion | Meeting minutes
Revision as of 14:59, 17 November 2011 by Ken walker.ca.ibm.com (New page: = Attendees = * Felipe * Simon * Grant * Ken * Mark * Libing * John * Anton = Minutes = Some discussion around URL fragments how they would be used to do the page population. Simon to t...)
Some discussion around URL fragments how they would be used to do the page population. Simon to talk to Susan about it.
- Felipe - keybindings, tooltips, drag/drop bug, getOptionAPI(), plan is to add setOption(), horizontal scrolling work, partial line redraw work, hasFocus work, preference page for editor?
- Simon - talked to lots of people - authentication - working on WebDAV service and really using authentication
- Tomasz - No Orion work should free up from Eclipse work now
- Szymon - No Orion work should free up from Eclipse work now
- Grant - Split work - Orion front Chrome extension that invokes some remote protocol using experimental API
- Mark - Porting code mirror work into a plugin to try out. Message sent to dev list. Perl, PHP, C/C++ (others). Performance is ok but characters as they are type there's a bit of a lag before highlighting happens. Worked on large file problems.
- Libing - small UI improvements on search. Pagination. Title bar tool tips and placeholder for scope. Pure client side diff (2 JSdiff libraries investigated)
- John - To fix up real plan - Looked at Validation. W3CValidator is large perl script. Few pure parsers (Node HTML Parser on Github)