Orion/How Tos/Init repository and push to github
- Click your login name upper right corner, select Profile
- Verify that you have set the git email and git user name correctly.
- Click Orion > Repositories
- From the tool bar click Init Repository
- Put your project name in the box, verify that New folder is selected, then OK. Your new project will be listed on the git-clone (Repositories) page
- Expand the twist on the left of the project.
- Click the + plus sign on the right of Remotes, a dialog box requests Remote name and URI
- Enter "origin" for Remote Name.
- Enter https://<your-github-id>@github.com/<your-github-id>/<your-project-name>.git
- Click OK
- In another browser tab, navigate https://github.com/repositories/new (login to github if you need to)
- Fill in the form using the project name matching the one you used in Orion
- Back on Orion, Click Git Status next to the project name on the Orion repositories page.
- You should see Recent commits on master followed by an arrow-pointing-to-a-can icon (push).
- Click it, you're done.