Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Working with Git
< Orion | Documentation | User Guide
Revision as of 15:44, 17 October 2012 by Susan franklin.us.ibm.com
Working with Git
Cloning a Repository
- Go to the Repositories page
- Click Clone Repository in the tool bar.
- Type or paste in the URL for the repository in the prompt.
- By default, a folder will be created using the name of the Git repository. Press Enter or click Submit to get the default folder.
- Click the <More> button in the prompt if you wish to provide a different name or clone the repository into an already existing folder.
- Press the Esc key to cancel the clone if you change your mind.