Difference between revisions of "Orion/Documentation/Todo"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
* [[Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Working with folders and files|Working with folders and files]]
* [[Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Navigating and searching|Navigating and searching]]
* [[Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Importing|Importing]]
* [[Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Exporting|Exporting]]
* [[Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Comparing|Comparing]]
* [[Orion/Documentation/User Guide/Tasks/Working with Git|Working with Git]]
Revision as of 13:06, 24 October 2013
For the user guide, we have two main sections:
- Tasks. Each section describes the workflow for a very specific task ("copy a file", "export a directory", "clone a repository", etc). These tasks can be cross-cutting across pages or not specific to any page (e.g., global search can be started from anywhere). The idea is that this section is useful for people who know want they want to do, but don't know what page to use in Orion to do it. It also tends to work well when people google search because they are often searching for something very specific like this.
- Reference. In this section, we have one documentation page for each Orion page. They can provide any specific information about the structure of that page. Don't repeat the tasks content here, but instead add links at the bottom to related tasks that can be done on that page.
Pages to review
Read through the content, verify that information is still correct. Update screenshots where necessary. Keep screen shots as closely cropped as possible to reduce chance of them becoming outdated again. Mention any new features related to that content.
- Working with folders and files
- Navigating and searching
- Working with Git
- Login page
- Coding page
- Shell page
- Search and Replace page
- Settings page
- Profile page
- Operations page
- Sites page
- Edit Site page
- Repositories page
- Git Status page
- Git Log page
- Git Commit page
- Compare page
- Review Request page
- Git Credentials Storage
- Install on Local Host
Any new pages missing from this list???
- Browse jsdoc and ensure it looks reasonable
- Simple plugin example