Difference between revisions of "Orbit Minutes 070828"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 9: Line 9:
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
* tbd
+
* Pascal Rapicault
 +
* Chris Aniszczyk
 +
* Joel Cayne
 +
* Tom Watson
 +
* David Williams
  
 
== Discussion ==
 
== Discussion ==
 +
 +
===Europa fall build===
 +
Do we need maintenance builds for the Europa fall release?
 +
If we do need a build, we will have to come up with a strategy/infrastructure. Before going and investing in this, we decided to wait to see if a build is needed.
 +
* <font color="red">Action: David will send an email on the cross project mailing list to see one needs a rebuild. </font>
 +
  
 
===Test Suites===
 
===Test Suites===
 
DJ has added some basic test suites to the build and they are currently failing.
 
DJ has added some basic test suites to the build and they are currently failing.
 
* Still waiting for software update on local machine before I can test the build locally on Linux
 
* Still waiting for software update on local machine before I can test the build locally on Linux
 
+
* <font color="red">Deferred, DJ was not on the call.</font>
===Item 2===
+
  
 
==Next Meeting==
 
==Next Meeting==

Latest revision as of 10:21, 28 August 2007

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • Pascal Rapicault
  • Chris Aniszczyk
  • Joel Cayne
  • Tom Watson
  • David Williams

[edit] Discussion

[edit] Europa fall build

Do we need maintenance builds for the Europa fall release? If we do need a build, we will have to come up with a strategy/infrastructure. Before going and investing in this, we decided to wait to see if a build is needed.

  • Action: David will send an email on the cross project mailing list to see one needs a rebuild.


[edit] Test Suites

DJ has added some basic test suites to the build and they are currently failing.

  • Still waiting for software update on local machine before I can test the build locally on Linux
  • Deferred, DJ was not on the call.

[edit] Next Meeting

  • TBD