Jump to: navigation, search

Orbit Minutes 070424

Revision as of 10:53, 3 April 2007 by Dj houghton.ca.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Attendees

  • TBD

Discussion

Review action items from last call

IP Log info

DJ to give an update on Orbit IP Log info web page generation. (student project)

Ant

DJ will rename org.apache.tools.ant to org.apache.ant.

Milestone week

Reminder we are going to promote to a stable build on Wednesday of this week.

Xerces

David to give an update of where we are with splitting up the Xerces APIs bundle.

Modification of 3rd party bundles

Jeff to give an update on where we are with packing third party bundles.

Other discussion topics

Next Meeting

  • TBD