Orbit Minutes 070130
Revision as of 10:46, 30 January 2007 by Dj houghton.ca.ibm.com
- Call convened at 1100 EST
- Call-in: 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064, passcode 892048#
- Previous Meeting: Orbit Minutes 070109
- Review action items from last call
- Jeff to schedule another call in 3 weeks on January 30.
- David Williams to setup scheduling wiki page
- Simon to look at an OBR fetch provider for PDE Build
- Other discussion topics
- Recap how we are handling the legal requirements of the contributions. We should be maintaining a pointer to the original IPzilla entry etc. There are some other bits like the current state of that particular version of the bundled lib etc.
- Are we going to have "stable" Orbit builds? The RelEng teams need to be able to reproduce specific builds from specific versions and if Orbit is continuously being built with new versions all the time, this makes their task difficult since presumably we won't be archiving every single Orbit build.