Orbit Minutes 061121
Revision as of 00:09, 8 November 2006 by Jeff-bugs.code9.com
- Call convened at ???
- Jeff McAffer
- Review action items from last call
- Pascal to confirm that Update Manager does not download a new copy of a bundle that is already installed. Bug 163746
- Simon to start a wiki page on how to manage source some orbit bundles
- David and Bjorn to start setting up the build Bug 163745
- Jeff to confirm the legal requirements in this area
- Jeff to schedule next call
- Bundle naming The [Bundle Naming] conventions call for bundles to be named after the dominate package in a library. This works reasonably well but there are "legacy" cases such as Ant and JUnit that work less well. We need to agree on an approach for naming these bundles.