Speaker of the Architecture Committee: Andreas Benzing
- Stefan Beese, MDM|BL project lead
- Andreas Benzing, ICS AG on behalf of Daimler AG
- Stefan Ebeling, BMW Group
- Gerwin Mathwig, Daimler AG, MDM@WEB project lead
- Christian Rechner, AUDI AG on behalf of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- Stefan Wartini, Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme GmbH
The architecture committee has a regular conference call every three weeks. The minutes are public, but participation is limited to members of the WG and invited guests. Feel free to contact the speaker of the committee to request the discussion of architecture related topics.
Next Conference Call
The next regular call will be held on Oct 09, 2015, 11:00 CEST.
- Discuss requirements/template for technology proposals
- Discuss technology proposal by Gigatronik
The latest source of the architecture specification draft is available in the MDM@WEB architecture git repository along with a proof of concept implementation.
The latest compiled version is available here.
Technology Proposal Template
Each technology proposal handed to the AC for review should contain at least the following information:
- Proposal: The description of the proposed technology itself
- Priotity: The priority should be specified in the according Jira ticket to allow the AC to sort upcoming decisions.
- Lock-In/Long-Term Availability: The proposal should must a description of long-term availability of the technology including possible vendor lock-in scenarios and community changes.
- Operations: The impact on operations must be evaluated. The information gathered from the openMDM members should be taken into account, especially the enterprise environments.
- Driving Requiremens: The driving requirements for the proposal must be stated. If the requirements are related to the openMDM architecture, they must be illustrated using a corresponding diagram. For other requirements, an explicit description of the relation to openMDM is required.
- Possible Alternatives: Suitable alternatives to the proposed technology must be named. An evaluation matrix of all alternatives must be provided. If no alternatives are available, the reasons for the lack of alternatives must be described, referencing previous decisions where applicable.
- 20. May 2015: Avalon Anwendertreffen 2015
- 18. Sep. 2015: conference call
- 28. Aug. 2015: conference call
- 10. Aug. 2015: conference call
- 08. May 2015: conference call
- 06. May 2015: workshop
- 10. Apr. 2015: conference call
- 06. Mar. 2015: conference call
- 27. Feb. 2015: conference call
- 06. Feb. 2015: conference call
- 16. Jan. 2015: conference call
- 10. Oct. 2014: conference call