Revision as of 07:41, 11 June 2010 by Stephan.cs.tu-berlin.de (→The following properties are passed from the IDE to the OTRE)
Parameters controlling the behavior of the OTRE
The following user-definable properties are interpreted by the OTRE
- passes a configuration file to the OTRE where globally active teams are listed (see OTJLD §5.5). Also used by the OTDT to pass the list of teams from the Team Activation tab of a launch configuration (see Team activation).
- value: path to config file
- register a client class as a lifting participant (see http://trac.objectteams.org/ot/ticket/289).
- value: fully qualified name of a class to act as a lifting participant
- turns on dumping of transformed class files into directory
- turns on (verbose!) logging to std out about activity of the transformers/weavers.
- turns on std-out logging of any
LiftingVetoExceptionraised at runtime by generated dispatch code.
The following properties are passed from the IDE to the OTRE
- turns on the generation of debug information in the byte code
- determines which parts of the dispatch code are exposed during step debugging, see Configuring the callin stepping behavior.
- Possible values are a comma separated list of
role("Show pending dispatch to callin binding")
recurse("Show pending recursive dispatch")
orig("Show pending dispatch to original base method")
- tells the OTRE that it is running inside the Equinox framework.