OSEE consists of an number of elements, which are described individually at wiki.eclipse.org/OSEE#Documentation.
This HowTo is intended to direct the user how to perform commonly required activities without having to know which element of OSEE they are dealing with.
How to... change what I see
- Sort and filter multi-column (tabular) views
- See all I want without having to keep changing perspective
How to... deal with data
How to... use branches
How to... import Artifacts from WordML
- Paragraph number and title cannot be in the same line (paragraph) as the content.
- Paragraph numbers and titles cannot be embedded into a table. Any content (i.e. table) has to be in a new line after paragraph number and title.
- Any table on contents needs to be removed and imported documents need to start with Paragraph numbers - paragraph title, followed by new paragraph with content.
- For large imports, we have a WordMLNewLineMaker which is a type of Rule that can be ran from command line to automatically create new lines in appropriate places on your document. We use this to perform large imports.