|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
The Eclipse Open Financial Market Platform (Eclipse OFMP) is a project to create an open-source platform for interoperable, extensible financial market systems based on Equinox, Eclipse's OSGi framework. OFMP targets on tools and components for middle-office Financial Markets applications for the banking industry. OFMP will open-source field-tested components from a bank's production environment connecting to common back-office and front-office systems.
We are checkin the initial code contributions.
- 2008-03 - Version 1.0.0M1
- Sanitize source code
- OSGi based Front Office Gateway
- 2008-06 - Version 1.0.0M2
- Forex Profit and Loss
- Single OSGi bundle server
- Extract third party libraries to standalone bundles
- 2008-09 - Version 1.0.0M3
- Position Keeping, Counterparty, Currency, Date and Calendar services moved to OSGi
- Migration from EJB3 to OSGi Remoting technology
- 2008-12 - version 1.0 - Release 1.0
- Fully OSGi based server